People have used wood rings for weddings and engagement rings for over 15 years. People love to have their wedding or engagement rings made from a block of exotic wood, like rosewood or cocobolo. It’s a great way to show off your individuality and add flair to your special day.
The fashion designer Olivier Rousteing has an impressive net worth.
About exotic wood rings
Exotic woods fit any finger size or budget; there is no limit to the possibilities! Furthermore, you can get it at affordable prices to incorporate beautiful designs into your wedding ceremony without breaking the bank. Their expert artisans will work with you throughout the process, from designing custom-made rings for special occasions. The occasions like engagements, anniversaries, graduations, and birthdays plan out every detail from start to finish so that every detail comes together perfectly.
How to Select an Exotic Wood Ring
When choosing an exotic wood ring, you should select a wood native to your country or region. For example, if you live in the United States and want a wooden ring with an American design, go for one made from cherry or walnut trees.
Another factor to consider when selecting an exotic wood ring is whether it fits your budget. If money is tight, choose something inexpensive like mahogany. Instead of expensive materials such as tiger maple or mahogany burl, they may cost twice as much but look beautiful nonetheless.
How to Maintain an Exotic Wood Ring
- Keep the ring dry. If you’re not wearing it, keep it in a bag or box and away from moisture.
- Do not wear your ring while swimming or showering, as this can cause damage to the wood.
- Use a soft cloth to clean your ring when needed; avoid using abrasive cleaners as they can damage the wood over time and may even scratch it.
Types of Wood Used for Wedding Bands and Engagement Rings
There are many types of wood used for wedding bands and engagement rings. Here are some examples:
- Black Walnut is a rare type used in furniture, flooring, and other products for centuries. It’s also known as “Black Walnut” because its dark color makes it look similar to ebony wood, which is black.
- Ebony is another exotic wood known for its dark coloration and unique grain patterns. Most people associate ebony with luxury items such as clocks and fine tableware due to its high value; ebonized ivory was highly popular during Victorian times.
- Rosewood has a light red hue unlike any other hardwood found on Earth! This makes rosewood popular among musicians who want their instruments to sound more “vibrant” than usual due to its rich tone.
Custom Made Exotic Wood Wedding Rings for Men and Women
Exotic wood rings are a great way to stand out from the crowd and make your wedding day unique. You can choose from various exotic kinds of wood, including ebony, rosewood, and yellowwood. Each ring is made in our workshop by hand with an attention to detail that ensures each one is one-of-a-kind.
Your ring will use high-quality materials with a natural finish if you prefer something more subtle or anodized for extra strength and durability. You are also able to choose whether you want your ring decorated with an inlay or not. They can also add gemstones such as diamonds or rubies if desired.
We hope you find this guide helpful on wood rings. These rings are an option if you’re looking for a custom-made wedding band or engagement ring.