Europe was and always will be one of the best tourist destinations for featuring a haven of romantic attractions, lavish and opulent resorts for the perfect stay, amazing culture, exquisite history and more. Thrillophilia brings you a list of exquisite and dreamy European destinations at extremely reasonable prices promising you a rejuvenating time once in your life.
The exquisite ambiance of London and its plethora of attractions ranging from the royal palace of Buckingham to its legendary big Ben, is a prime tourist destination. Nothing can beat the charm of London at night, wherein one can take a stroll through its top clubs, galleries and popular museums, tower bridge and enjoy the excellent city life at its best.
France is another dreamy location which will transport you to an otherworldly dimension of good food, exquisite charming attractions like the Louvre museum, Eiffel tower, cathedral notre dam, and more, each with its own striking history. Stay at the most cosiest of resorts and enjoy the happening Paris lifestyle.
Iceland and Greece are two enthralling nations which are definitely worth a visit. Get spectacular views of the Northern lights at Iceland and enjoy the hearty sunsets at the island of Santorini.
- Take a walk at Primrose Hill – Known for its utmost legendary and royalty, the lavish primrose hill is where you should definitely head on for a relaxing evening walk in the city square in London. Dating back to 1861, this hill has always been an attraction for all College students of Eton and a ground for all contests and duel battles between students.Primrose hill is situated in the North part of London where lived the most opulent and well of merchants in the past and also continues to be a lavish and rich spot of this excellent city. Around primrose hill tourists can explore a myriad of aesthetic cafes selling eccentric British tea and food. Don’t forget to visit the Shakespeare tree present inside the park, which is a humongous and age old oak tree dedicated to the legend Shakespeare and in honour of his life and work in your Europe trip.
- Admire the Northern Lights in Iceland – Iceland is known for its unimaginable beauty and serene environment and it also features one of the most spectacular natural phenomena which is the Northern lights. If you are visiting Iceland anytime between September and March, then you might get lucky and witness the awe-inspiring Aurora.As the blue and green lights light up the night sky, tourists can camp out in the escalating peaks of Iceland and view this amazing natural phenomena and capture some memories in their camera. The popular pingvellir national park of Iceland, tucked away from the city’s hustle and bustle, is where all the Northern lights can best be viewed in their full glamour. Another musical yet romantic way to admire the beauty of this incredible phenomenon is on a boat cruise through Reykjavik’s harbour, which is a pristine river on the outskirts of Iceland’s main city.
- Visit Eiffel Tower – One of most spectacular monuments around the world, The phenomenal Eiffel tower is the main highlight of all European attractions. Amongst one of the 7 wonders of the world, this beauty is 325 metres tall and overlooks the entire city of Paris from the top. Climb the stairs up to the second floor of this wonder, and learn about its constructions through the artefacts and photographs on display. While on the second floor, you will be greeted by the outstanding views of the famous and populated Palais Bourbon.The best time to relish on the beauty of this structure is at night, when this iconic attraction gets lit up by illuminating lights, and features as a distinct backdrop for all your photographs. Explore all the lavish restaurants, aesthetic cafes, hustling street life and boutiques around Eiffel tower which best represent the opulence of Paris.
- Enjoy breathtaking island life at Santorini – Greece is one of the best and oldest European countries and hosts a perfect island life which needs to be uncovered. The famous honeymoon destination, Santorini has been on the bucket list of many, and thrillophilia brings you a list of must do things at this pristine attraction. The photogenic Oia town features white and blue domed monuments and churches, and is a perfect location for all your vacation photos.At dusk, the town gets light up in a perfect blend of gold and yellow, and attracts a hustling crowd of sunset lovers. On the other hand, Imerovigli is a quieter and calmer town with the best food anywhere in Santorini. Head on to any rooftop open cafe and enjoy the breath-taking views of the sea and sun before your eyes. Santorini is also home to lavish resorts perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Explore the Colosseum – A standing witness for all the game changing and historical Rome wars and rulers, the Colosseum is one of the oldest and most majestic amphitheatres around the world. Now almost in its ruins, this attraction was once where all public entertainment activities like duels, games and performances were held for the emperor and people in power.The interior of the amphitheatre has galleries and pavilions and on a closer look you can also spot the cravings of the senators and merchants on the seating which belonged to them. Click outstanding pictures by the famous arch of Constantine which is a monument archway constructed in honour of the liberators and peacemakers of the Roman city.
streameast live and Steameast com one of the best sports streaming sites US